Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Thames Festival 2010




After a very long time and after a very busy schedule(?) I made it last weekend. The reason is Thames festival. It happens once in a year in September on a weekend. The whole weekend is fun filled and of course with lot of events. For more, follow this link.

If you ask me my interests in photo shooting, I am sure, I will put night photography on top. The reason is not that I am good at it, its just because I've shot more in the nights. But ever since I purchased my SLR, I've been struggling shooting fireworks and of course I am still struggling with it. Lots to learn.

5 comments:

Manu said...

Attractive....

I love to view shadow pictures and more love to view fireworks shadow pictures. :-)

புன்னகை said...

As usual, loved it! நீண்ட இடைவேளைக்குப் பிறகு இப்படி இல்ல? ரொம்ப சந்தோஷமா இருக்கு! :-)

கார்க்கிபவா said...

எங்க தலைவர் சிவகாசியை படம் எடுத்து பயிற்சி பெறலாமே :))

Sankar said...

Gud that u r back .. I just started this weekend since i landed here in AR, US last month ..

I suppose u used ur tripod, as there are more details in the fireworks. But surprisingly less details with the Big Ben. Mabbe a smaller aperture wud've helped u underexpose and bring out more details ..

~ Sankar

Truth said...

@Manu, புன்னகை, கார்க்கி,

Thanks :)

@sankar
Aperture was F22 man. But I get your point. I think I must go again on a silent day.

எனக்குத் தெரிந்தவை உங்களுக்காக...

Followers

Visitor Count

About Me

My photo
Interested in almost everything. Love to explore anything and what not, everything. The list of my interests keeps increasing over time.